Tuesday, August 30, 2016

WELCOME BACK!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to an exciting year here at Nativity! I am thrilled to be working with all of you again for this 2016-2017 school year. Please CLICK HERE to review my general music syllabus. Read carefully as some things have changed especially with regards to grading. Once you have read the syllabus please CLICK HERE (grades 4-8) to fill out your exit ticket and receive 4pts towards your final grade. I look forward to working with all our young aspiring musicians! I can't wait to see what amazing work you do in 2016 - 2017!

-Mr. Myers

Syllabus
Exit Ticket
General Music Rubrics

***Please note, the Exit Ticket permissions have been changed so you may now access it. If you had trouble yesterday (8/30) please try again as I believe the issue has been resolved!***

No comments:

Post a Comment